You know that I like to entertain, and I really like feeding my close friends and household. That is precisely why I adore these spicy oyster saltine cracker … aka Fire CRACKERS!! When pals and loved ones stop by to chat or arrive above to indulge in motion picture evening I can whip these up in just a number of minutes. Which indicates fewer time in the kitchen area, and more time hanging out with the persons I like.
With just a couple pantry merchandise you can quickly create a address that everyone will combat over. These spicy oyster saltine crackers are these a fantastic shock treat.
- 1 lb bag oyster crackers
- 1 adhere butter, melted
- 1 pack ranch dip mix
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Soften the butter completely
- Pour bag of crackers into a significant mixing bowl and incorporate little amounts of butter then mix. Continue this right until all the crackers are coated well
- Sprinkle a smaller total of the ranch mix on to the crackers and combine. Proceed this until eventually all the crackers are evenly coated with the mix
- Sprinkle a tiny volume of the crushed purple pepper flakes onto the crackers and combine. Go on this until eventually the complete batch is evenly coated with all the substances
- To retail store, put into an airtight resealable plastic bag or container
What are Oyster crackers
Typically oyster crackers are little spherical crackers, ordinarily served with soup, oysters, etcetera. They are manufactured by many makes but my most loved is the Saltine brand name.
How to make spicy oyster saltine crackers
Spicy Oyster Saltine Crackers
Bag oyster crackers
Ranch dip combine
crushed red pepper flakes
use less if you really don’t like it as spicy
Soften the butter completely
Pour crackers into a substantial bowl and add in compact quantities of butter, then blend. Repeat this until all the butter has been extra and all the crackers are effectively coated.
Sprinkle a little amount of money of the ranch mix on the buttered crackers and blend. Repeat this with the rest of the ranch blend till all the crackers are properly coated.
Sprinkle the crushed pink pepper the same way you did for the ranch. Guaranteeing that the spice is evenly unfold all through the full batch.
When dry, store in a resealable plastic bag or container.